THIS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN RETIRED (Jan 2012).
Have you been invited to “Make It Good”?Here’s what it’s all about!
Essentially, “Make It Good” is a two-person, recycling, craft challenge chain that has slowly made its way to you through the crafty blogosphere. It is a fun, invitational challenge that pits one crafter against another in a friendly battle for the love of blog readers everywhere. There are no winners; there are no losers. You will be crafting a cool creation from something that was destined for the big garbage heap in the sky. You will be telling the world about it on your blog. You will be (slap-in-the-face) rewarding your opponent with your creation. And finally you’ll be seeking out a second opponent and playing a second round, thus passing the craftiness on. All you’ve got to do is make it good.
Let’s go through the Challenge Rules:
If you are here, it’s because a fellow crafter has challenged you to “Make It Good”.
Now, if you want to play, you must agree to the following:
(1) Your opponent’s previous challenger will set your challenge.
- That person will tell you what type of garbage or recyclable you will be using (ex. cereal boxes, egg cartons, shampoo bottles, gift wrap, etc…) to make your cool craft.
- That person will define ONE rule to be respected during the challenge (ex. The creation must be inspired by nature.)
(7) You will add your link in the comments section on this page to let everyone know that you have made it good. Nifty Note: If you want to create a clickable link in the comments section, type the following formatting directly in the comments box and voilà, a link is born! Here’s the link format:
(8) And finally, once you’ve completed your first “Make It Good” Challenge, you will in turn invite a crafter of YOUR choice to join you in a second challenge, thus perpetuating the chain. Rule #1 will now read: Your PREVIOUS challenger will set your challenge…etc. Rules #2 through #7 remain the same!
So, if you accept to follow these rules, you are agreeing to participate in two “Make It Good” one-on-one crafty recycling challenges.
And if you let me know when it’s happening, I will advertise your challenge here on Michele Made Me!
Sound like fun?
Go to it, then!
Pssst…. Don’t forget your button!
<a title=”michele made me” href=”http://michelemademe.blogspot.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4147/5434983898_3f0501405a.jpg” width=”100″ height=”100″ alt=”PeachesMakeitgood” /></a>
As the creators of “Make It Good”, Peaches and I have the privilege to do as many “Make It Good” Challenges as we like.
My sincere thanks to Aunt Peaches and Mich L in L.A. for devising and tweaking this challenge chain with me. And to Aunt Peaches for designing the elegant “Make it Good” button! Thank you both so much ♥!