I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it! Starting now, this blog is accepting submissions for guest-posts… Eep!
Seeing that this is an equal opportunity craft blog, submitted ideas can come in all shapes, sizes and types. As you may have surmised, I enjoy everything from paper crafts to sewing, quilting to the fiber arts, home decor to jewelry and well… just about anything as long as it’s nifty and re-used! If you are a member of Michele Made Me and have a clever idea for a sweet and simple eco-craft tutorial that is your own work, well-written, and beautifully photographed, I want to help you share it with a wider audience.
If all goes as planned, guest-posts will appear on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month as of March 2013.
Your initial email submission should contain the following:
- Your name and email address
- Your blog url
- A clear and concise explanation of your idea (3 to 5 sentences)
- One beautiful photo of your completed craft
If your initial idea is accepted, your completed guest-post should include:
- Clear and beautiful photography throughout.
- Clear and concise explanations.
- At least one gorgeous photo of the finished project.
- A short bio telling the reader who you are and why you create things.
- Links to your blog and shop (if you have one).
- Links to your 2 favourite blog posts to be used by me in a short introduction to YOU!
Email your submission to: