The following tools and materials will be needed to complete the project:
- old jeans or denim scraps in two shades
- metal juice lid from frozen concentrated fruit juice
- circle template or round object (like a plate)
- pair of scissors
- cotton thread for embroidery (I used size 10)
- large-eyed needle
- Fabric stiffener (like Stiffy)
- High-sided soup or dessert bowl
Skills required to make the Denim Bowl include basic marking, cutting, and sewing skills, and shaping with your hands.
Blogged here on Michele Made Me.
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) instant download file. The PDF pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The e-mail will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file only 5 times over the course of 5 days, so don’t forget to download it and save it on your own computer. The pattern can be printed on letter-sized paper and/or viewed on your favourite electronic device.
There are no reviews yet.