The following tools and materials will be needed to complete the project:
- An egg carton
- gesso or white paint
- liquid acrylic paints in orange, light yellow, white and light pink
- fine-tipped marker
- a pair of scissors (sharp-pointed is preferable)
- regular single-hole punch
- good quality glue (I used carpenter’s glue)
- serrated steak knife
- clothes pin
- needle-nose pliers
- small sewing needle (to poke tiny holes)
- 2 straight pins
- jar of water for cleaning brushes
- newspaper or dropcloth to protect the work surface
Skills required to make the Egg Carton Super Chick include fine cutting with a pair of scissors, basic painting skills, using a single-hole punch, glueing components, using needle-nose pliers, and shaping and fitting pieces together with your hands.
Blogged here on Michele Made Me.
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) instant download file. The PDF pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The e-mail will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file only 5 times over the course of 5 days, so don’t forget to download it and save it on your own computer. The pattern can be printed on letter-sized paper and/or viewed on your favourite electronic device.