The following tools and materials will be needed to complete the project:
- medium weight interfacing (I used fusible but you don’t have to.)
- hexagon grid paper (free to download as shown in the PDF)
- various small fabric scraps
- thin marker
- pair of scissors
- sewing needle
- contrasting and matching threads
- straight pins
- simple elastic headband (1/2 inch (12mm) wide available at major drug or department stores)
Skills required to make the Hexcellent Headband include fabric cutting and basic hand-sewing.
Blogged here on Michele Made Me.
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) instant download file. The PDF pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The e-mail will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file only 5 times over the course of 5 days, so don’t forget to download it and save it on your own computer. The pattern can be printed on letter-sized paper and/or viewed on your favourite electronic device.