The following tools and materials will be needed to complete the project:
- pair of scissors
- contact cement
- seed beads in 2 colours
- small scrap of matching fabric
- piece of corrugated cardboard
- needles (1 large-eyed darner, 1 small sharp)
- wooden bead (1/4” or 6mm diameter)
- small crochet hook – size 3.5 mm (metric)
- pearl crochet cotton (size 5 for outside trim/hanger)
- mercerized crochet cotton (size 60 for inside rays)
- plastic juice bottle cap 1-5/8” (4.2 cm) diameter
- electric or cordless drill with 2 bits (5/64” and 11/64”)
Skills required to make the Juice Cap Pendant include cutting with scissors, marking with a marker, drilling, basic beading and embroidery, and the ability to crochet a simple chain.
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) instant download file. The PDF pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The e-mail will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file only 5 times over the course of 5 days, so don’t forget to download it and save it on your own computer. The pattern can be printed on letter-sized paper and/or viewed on your favourite electronic device.
There are no reviews yet.