The following tools and materials will be needed to complete the project:
- a square of felt 7” x 7” (18cm x 18 cm) in any colour
- small scraps of felt in a range of colours
- crochet cotton in 2 colours
- embroidery thread in a range of colours
- batting (I used left-over polyester batting)
- pair of scissors
- ruler and marker
- large-eyed needle to accomodate the crochet cotton
- embroidery needle
- wooden skewer (or sharp pointed object like a knitting needle)
Skills required to make the Pyramidal Pincushion include embroidery, cutting and hand-sewing.
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) instant download file. The PDF pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The e-mail will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file only 5 times over the course of 5 days, so don’t forget to download it and save it on your own computer. The pattern can be printed on letter-sized paper and/or viewed on your favourite electronic device.