The following tools and materials will be needed to complete the project:
- 2 toilet paper rolls per ornament
- pretty string (for hanging)
- gesso or white acrylic paint
- bright coloured liquid acrylic paints in your choice of colours
- paint brush
- large sewing needle
- pair of scissors
- clothes pins for clamping
- glue (PVA or white)
- craft knife (like an Exacto)
- newspaper or dropcloth to cover the work surface
Skills required to make the TP Roll Thistle Ornament include basic painting skills, measuring and marking with ruler and pencil, cutting with a craft knife and pair of scissors, and shaping with your hands.
Blogged here on Michele Made Me.
This listing is for a PDF (electronic) instant download file. The PDF pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail as soon as your payment is received. The e-mail will include a link to download the file directly to your computer. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file only 5 times over the course of 5 days, so don’t forget to download it and save it on your own computer. The pattern can be printed on letter-sized paper and/or viewed on your favourite electronic device.