Are you there?
Did you make it? Good.
Okay, so I thought I’d just take a moment to explain some of the changes we’ve made – me and Abby – on the new and improved Michele Made Me blog.
So, here we go.
- There’s a new header with a birdie on it. The birdie represents me… I’m one of those flightless types.
- I’ve updated the About page. First time in years.
- Super-important. There’s a brand new shop that makes for a much better shopping experience. I’ll talk about it more in a sec.
- If you hover over the Tutorials heading, you’ll get a lovely categorized drop-down list which will, I hope sincerely, help you find things.
- Ditto for the Series heading. Note, I may have to tweak the Series drop-down list ’cause it’s out of control. It’s huge.
- There’s a newfangled Contact page with which you can theoretically contact me. I don’t know if it works because I have not tried to contact myself because I don’t have to because I’m right here.
Back to #3. The Shop. As per the following visual aid, if you click the shop icons (the little pictures) then you will be sent to a page that is chocked full of information regarding your potential purchase…
Like so… It’s a thing of beauty and my favourite aspect about this whole change so far.
I think those are the major changes so far. There are a couple of other things I’m considering adding. But I will let you know about them as they come up. In the meantime, have a look around and if something doesn’t work, please let me know. I’m tweaking forever.