I’m starting a new series! Yippee! I ranted a teensy tiny itty bit the other day about my 10 part series (The Feast of the Flower which is still going on btw… and, yes I’ll finish it…). But I can’t help myself. I have a 3-part series that’s taking up valuable space in my tiny brain and I have to purge it to make room for thinking.
Series 2: Part 1
You will need:
- the long jean seams that SEEM useless but aren’t (I used the seams from 2 pairs of jeans for all 3 crafts in this series.)
- those little decorative metal buttony things on jeans
- a small round mirror (I thrifted mine for pennies.)
- box board (I used a cereal box.)
- craft paper (A gift from my artist friend Bubby.)
- craft glue and a glue gun
1. Making Denim Discs:
2. Mirror Design:
P.S. Today I’m linking!