The boy and I have started a new project.
- It’s such a lovely cause with a warm heart.
- It will involve my child. The boy and I will work on this project as a team. My hope is that he will help in every aspect of design and creation. As a bonus, I will take the opportunity to turn this into a social science, history and geography lesson all-rolled-in-one for him (and for me too!)
- Each bracelet will be a unique treasure made with lots o’ love. Each will be different and hopefully impress within each child-recipient a feeling of their own specialness.
- This is the perfect stash-busting project. The smallness of each bracelet allows us to utilize some of the tiny yet gorgeous crafty bits and pieces that we may not otherwise use.
- We will be able to make a nice bunch of bracelets. Our goal is to fashion a dozen fabric bracelets over the next few weeks.
In the end, we will create several small, sweet, one-of-a-kind bracelets, that will light up the hearts of some children who could really use a boost.