The whole of September here at Michele Made Me is dedicated to a celebration of the simple beauty, the ruggedness and the plain wonderfulness of that versatile material, DENIM. Specifically, the focus is on the recycling of old jeans into pretty new things. That’s right baby.
- Some jean scraps in a few different tones if you like
- Glue (I used fabric glue but PVA glue works fine)
- A dribble of acrylic paint and a small paint brush
- Fabric stiffener (I used um… “Stiffy” by Plaid. Yes. That is its name.) and a paint brush
- A pair of scissors
- A circle template (small round thing about 2″ (5 cm) in diameter)
- Needle and thread
- Jump ring
- Large sewing needle
- Cord or crochet cotton and small crochet hook
Well, you have a restful weekend now. I will see you again on Monday!