The month-long Michele Made Me marathon à la denim continues today with… ah yes…
- a copy of Jean Therapy by Scatha G. Allison and Maria Stefanelli
- a pair of small, non-stick, craft scissors by Fiskars
- a fine water-erasable fabric marker by Clover
- a pocket full of vintage lace
- 2 me-made denim pincushions (pictured below)
- 4 balls (2 denim blue, 2 variegated yellow-orange) of crochet cotton
- a copy of Denim Revolution by Nancy Minsky
- a pair of heart dangle earrings by Daring Miss Lassiter
- one Mi-shell denim pendant
- 100 flat flower straight pins
- a handmade denim pillow by Brentave Ideas
- denim coasters by Fringe Fiber: Kristie Peters
- Please be from somewhere.
- Please do not have a broken email. I cry mostly real tears when the rightful winner cannot be reached.
- Please enter on this post telling me of a favourite denim thing you’ve made or dream of making.
The giveaway ends Thursday September 29th, 2011, 9 pm EST. Winners will be generated randomly and announced in Friday’s Final Drop-Dead Denim post.