It may be that I have come down with a teensy Christmas ornament fixation. I can't be sure, but over the last three years of this blog I've made quite a few, haven't I? Last year for ease of retrieval and perusal, I gathered them all in one handy post. Since then t'would appear I've made even more, shockingly. So, for convenience sake, I've updated and revamped the whole thing.
Do note that the bulk of these ornament tutorials are free, but a few are available for purchase as PDF downloads in the Michele Made Me Shop.
Here are the freebies:
5. Spiral Notebook Binding Wreath Ornament
6. Plastic Bottle Ornament
7. Twiggy Christmas Tree Ornament
8. Plastic Greenhouse Ornament
9. Twig 'n Bead Tree Ornament
10. TP Roll Flower Ornament
11. Twiggy Skate Ornament
12. Heart House Ornament
13. Petite Purse Ornament
14. Dusty Miller Snowflake Ornament
15. Puzzle Piece Angel Ornament
16. Twiggy Snowman Ornament
17. The Boy's Tree Ornament
18. Hexagon Junkmail Snowflake Ornament
19. Origami Sun Ornament
And the following are available for purchase in The Shop:
20. TP Roll Thistle Ornament
21. A Dozen Egg Carton Folk Ornaments
22. Juice Cap Ornament
There you have it! That ought to do it until next year I would imagine... Or, at the very least, until next week, eh? Hee hee.